What you can do now that you’ve made an Email Account
Now that you have made an Email Account, we will now learn how to make a Facebook account.
This online tool is another good, useful tool that you can use to keep in touch with your family and friends, but with this you can see pictures and videos that your friends and family like, and arrange social events.
What is Facebook?
Facebook is an online tool which allows you see to pictures and videos, that other people like, and allows you to send them messages on what is called their ‘Wall’.
Why use Facebook?
It is a very good way for you to keep in touch with your friends and family, by seeing what they are doing with their friends. Therefore you don’t need to send them messages to see what they’ve been up to, and to keep in touch,
Here we will learn how to create a Facebook account
The following instructions, and video, will tell you everything you need to know about how to make a Facebook account.
- Once you’ve clicked the “Create Account” option, click the blue “Next” button, on screen.
- Enter your First and Last Names, in the 2 areas on screen. Click the blue, “Next” button on screen.
- Enter your phone number, if you have one, then click the blue “Next” button. If you don’t, then click the “Sign up with Email Address” option at the bottom of the screen.
- Select your email address, if it already on the screen. If not, enter it in the appropriate box. Click the blue, “Next” button on screen.
- Enter your date of birth, by using the sliders on screen, Simply scroll through, and choose the details, for your date of birth. Click the blue, “Next” button on screen.
- Think of, and enter, a password (a secure word, that you will have to enter whenever you want to use Facebook). Click the blue, “Next” button on screen.
- Click the blue “Sign Up button, on screen.
- Click the “Save Password” option, on screen.
Your Facebook Account is now created.
Why you should use Facebook
First of all, it is a good way for you to see what your family and friends, who you may not see regularly, are up to and what kind of things they like to do and to look at.
It also allows you to see more of their pictures, and see what kind of things they like to watch and to do. Furthermore, you can also arrange to meet up with your family and friends, by creating an event.
See why other older people use Facebook
To see why other older people, like you, use Facebook – and how using it has improved their lives – please go to the Why I Use Technology page, by clicking on the blue Why I Use Technology button at the top of the page, or clicking here: Why I Use Technology